Most mowers at this price are made from flimsy stamped steel and bolted together. So if you’re looking for the efficiencies of a zero-turn mower at a price that does not compromise on quality construction and quality of cut — turn to the MZ Magnum.
With larger and stronger frames—sporting an even stronger 7-gauge all-steel, fabricated deck — the MZ Magnum is far more substantial in build quality than other mowers in this price range. You’ll immediately appreciate the rock-solid, all-steel welded construction, powerful engine and ‘too much fun to call it work’ ride.
- Cutting Width 4800 – 48″
- Cutting Height 1.5″ – 4.5″ with Deck Height Control System
- Blades 4800 – 7/32″ x 2 1/2″ x 16 1/2″, High Lift, Heat Treated
- Lift and Height Adjustment Foot-Assist Manual lift with Dial-Style height adjustment. Optional electric lift
- Blade Belt Single V-Belt Spring Tension
- Anti-Scalp Rollers 2 Front
- Deck Flotation Floats On Four 1/4″ Deck Hangers
- Deck Thickness 3/16″ Thick Solid Steel